Redneck Rampage, Computer - 1997

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 2/5/2011, 19:01     +1   -1

Dragaster Excuriam

Group:
Dirty Blue Gene
Spermatozoi:
+2,372
A Trieste, provincia di Bari. In Polonia.

Esiste, ma la colonna sonora mi piace meno.

view post Posted on 11/7/2011, 19:43     +1   -1

Dragaster Excuriam

Group:
Giovan Gastoni de' Medici
Spermatozoi:
+1,857

Ho scoperto l'identità del gruppo Cement Pont. Un tizio continua a scrivere messaggi come:
"I'm glad you all like this trak. It was written by myself and one of the creators of "Rampage"."

"Actually I wrote and recorded this track and WAS one of the developers of the game (sound design). Glad you all enjoy it. Check out some of my other music under James Clay Garrison. Thanks."

"I am glad you like the song and the performance. As the writer and band member for "Cement Pond", I can tell you that the musicians on the tracks are all well known, like Jason Harrison Smith on the drums, James Clay Garrison on Guitar, bass and BG vocals, and Laura Markham McDonald on additional bass. It was a blast creating the game and the music and I'm happy it is still finding listeners"

In pratica questo gruppone incredibilmente sconosciuto è stato creato fra gli addetti al lavoro del videogioco e la cantante della canzone "Vixen" era la sorella di uno degli addetti:
"Not exactly...the female singer on "Vixen" is the SISTER of one of the creators of the game and co-writer of this song."

Allucinante ragazzi, non ho parole per descrivere il loro genio.

La cosa assurda è che lui rimane stranito dal fatto che le sue canzoni siano così apprezzate, casca dalle nuvole. Un grandissimo.

31 replies since 28/5/2009, 23:28   711 views